- NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
NIOSH Certified N95 Respirator Face Mask, Pre-Formed Cone, Choose Pack
Order now, Limited stock, first come first served. Order now to reserve yours for yourself or friends and family. N95 Disposable Particulate Respirator
NIOSH Certified N95 Respirator Mask, Pre-Formed Cone face mask and elastic that goes around the back of your head (not the ears), pack of 1 Single mask, 5 pack or 10 pack or box of 20 masks. NOTE: Less than 20 will NOT include the original box or packaging.
These masks are comply with USA NIOSH 42 CFR 84 requirement and these N95 masks are intended to be used for protection against particulate aerosols free of oil; time use restrictions may apply (see packaging). They are extremely durable and have a soft and comfortable inner surface with adjustable nosepiece and secured headband for a proper fit and better seal. There is a low breathing resistance for increased working comfort.
For use against Particulate Aerosols free of oil
Inhalation Resistance Delta P (85LPM + 1LPM): <20mmH2O
Exhalation Resistance Delta P (85LPM + 1LPM): <25mmH2O
Filtration Efficiency: >95% for airbone particles of 0.3micron
Headband Pull Strength: 20N/10s
N95 certified by NIOSH, the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health. It is important that users understand what the N95 designation means and how you should employ the mask for maximum safety.
It Is The Buyer’s Responsibility To Use The Mask Properly
Cautions and Limitations
- Not for atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen
- Not for atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
- Do not exceed maximum-use concentrations established by regulatory standards.
- Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
- All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
- Never substitute, modify, add, or omit parts.
- Refer to users’ instructions and/or maintenance manuals for information on use and
- maintenance of these respirators.
Always check the filtering face piece and valve before use. Be sure:
- No damage or deformation
- No holes in the breathing zone
- No cracks or holes around welds
- No mildewed points or unusual smell
Otherwise, the products cannot be used anymore.
We Also Recommend
NIOSH Certified N95 Respirator Face Mask, Pre-Formed Cone, Box of 20
Makrite NIOSH Certified N95 Mask Pre-Formed Cone Particulate Respirator Mask
Stars and Stripes Face Mask with Filter Pocket American Flag Print